Our Intensive Care Medicine has specialized facility dedicated to patients who require intensive monitoring, nursing care and complex respiratory support.
- Staffed 24 hours a day by specialist doctor and critical care nurses, who are committed to providing quality clinical care.
- Positioned in close proximity to the operating theatres so patients can receive emergency treatment as quickly as possible.
- 24 hours power backup facility with central oxygen & centralized air.
- We have Ventilator facilities on all the Beds.
We recognize that visits from friends and loved ones greatly aid the recovery process. However, to ensure that you and other patients have adequate time to rest and recover, we request that our visitor guidelines are strictly adhered to.
- Visiting hours are from 8am to 8pm daily.
- There should be no more than 2 visitors at any one time. Ward staff will inform you if the patient declines visitors.
- Please refrain from bringing children under 7 to visit the patient. The ward staff will be able to make an exception if the child is the patient’s child or grandchild.
The ICU is a restricted area due to the serious condition of patients warded there. As these patients require ample rest, only 1 visitor is allowed at any one time.